Bransje:Kjemi og kjemisk Industri / Produksjon
Fylke:VESTFOLD OG TELEMARK
Se her for andre jobber fra Jotun AS
Product Executive - MEIA Graduate Programme
Jotun is growing fast all over the MEIA region (Middle East, India and Africa), and to continue our ambition of further growth and development, we need talented young employees to drive us forward. The Jotun MEIA graduate program is one important tool in meeting this challenge, as it offers a rich and fulfilling experience along with extensive training.
Jotun MEIA region is looking for young talents, like you, for one-year graduate program that will be integrated into a full-time permanent position. We believe your high qualification and passion can make a difference to the future development of Jotun. The Jotun MEIA graduate program will take you through a challenging and exciting journey in the organization. As a selected candidate, you will also be given specific tasks and assignments for a maximum period of 3 months outside your home location, within the MEIA region.
Loyalty, respect, care, and boldness are our values and the foundation for all our business. These values will be reflected in our graduate program.
Jotun Paints Qatar, established in 1985, is one of the key markets within the MEIA region. With a sales office, warehouse and a rapidly growing team, we aim to further strengthen Jotun’s position in Qatar through ambitious market growth plans that focus on innovation, efficiency and profitability.
As a Product Executive, you will be responsible to develop and execute marketing plans and product mixes by understanding customers' expectations.
This position is based in Doha and will be reporting to the Decorative Segment Manager.
- Develop and execute marketing plans and product mixes for decorative segment by understanding customers’ expectations (dealers, end-users, painters and professionals) and gathering market intelligence of competitors.
- Support decorative management team in pricing and targets related decisions with the help of follow up reports, market sizing exercise and analysing different trends on various product categories.
- Liaise closely with internal departments by coordinating and sharing of information to ensure effective implementation of marketing activities/programs.
- Evaluate and analyze product gaps against market needs to ensure smooth phasing in and out of the products.
- Coordinate and implement Jotun product launches and new products follow up in alignment with Jotun Marketing strategy.
- You hold a Bachelor/ Master's degree
- You have 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in the field of marketing (product management)
- Your age is between 23- 30 years
- You have project management experience
- You are fluent in Arabic (preferred)
- You are willing to take on a 3 months assignment outside own company
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the result
- Individual tasks and responsibilities along with close mentoring and coaching from your managers
- Substantial on-the-job learning in the organization
- One assignment for a maximum period of 3 months in the MEIA region
- Personal and professional growth and a possibility to have an exciting career within a global company
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater