Product Advisor Naval
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries.
Our Sensors and Robotics division develops and delivers world class connected sensors and smart robotics for Marine, Research and Naval applications. The division has the responsibility for KM's leading offering of Underwater Mapping systems, Underwater Positioning, Marine Robotics, Fishery and Naval Sensors, Precision Positioning and Sensing Solutions.
The Underwater Acoustics department develops products and services within Underwater Mapping, Ocean Sciences, Underwater Positioning and Communication and Naval Sonars. Within Naval Sonars, there are exciting opportunities to join the product team as Product Advisor Naval. The Product Advisor is a key resource in planning our product portfolio for the future while also ensuring that committed development tasks get delivered to the customer in time. Want to shape the future of Naval Sonars? Apply today to join the dedicated and highly skilled sonar team.
Relevant qualifications and experience
- Higher technical education (BSc, MSc)
- Knowledge and experience with acoustic sensors and systems will be beneficial and given considerable weight in candidate selection
- Strong background from multi-discipline project work and execution
- Some experience as a software developer or scrum master will be useful
- Naval background from surface vessels or submarines strengthens the candidate
- Must qualify for a Norwegian security clearance (See www.nsm.no)
- Assist in updating and maintaining product development plans on both long-term and short-term horizon
- Participate technical system engineering activities in delivery projects with contribution from diverse technical disciplines
- Requirements analysis, refinement, allocation and prioritization
- System and interface design and documentation
- Manage system test and verification acceptance procedures and activities
- Participate in bid/capture teams
- Some travelling must be expected
- Self-driven and solution-oriented
- Customer focused with a positive attitude
- Co-operates well with others, shares knowledge, experience, information and supports others in the pursuit of common team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
- Legg ut alle dine ledige jobber
- Bestill annonsering i alle kanaler
- Motta søknader ett sted
- Profesjonell søknadshåndtering
- Jobbmatch - 100.000+ kandidater
- Integrasjoner med HR og fag-systemer