Product Advisor Electronics
Kongsberg Maritime are expanding their activity within acoustic positioning and communication products for subsea operation and wants to strengthen the product management and development team.
The position will be working closely to system and software developers in our Sensor and Robotics (S&R) division in Horten. The main purpose of the position is to manage electronics in the life cycle of a product and participate in developing new solutions at system level for world class positioning and communication systems HiPAP and cNODE.
Main tasks and responsibilities
You will become a part of our dedicated product management team and work closely with product managers, product advisors and designers. Main task will be to manage design updates for electronical parts, work with solutions and specifications for development of new products and systems. You will participate in test, verification and system documentation of complete products in our laboratories and onboard our vessels in Horten.
- Bachelor or Master in electronics or similar
- Programming skills Python or MATLAB
- Fluent in both Norwegian and English
Desired skills and experience
- Knowledge of PCB design and testing
- Knowledge of product development
- Knowledge of Underwater acoustics
- Project management
- Genuine interest in development of embedded systems and sensor integration
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- The possibility to work on world class sensor and robotics products
- An international working environment
- A strong industrial company with long traditions for quality products
- Career development opportunities
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales, and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace.
Our Sensors and Robotics division develops and delivers world class connected sensors and smart robotics for Marine, Research and Naval applications. The division has the responsibility for KM's leading offering of Underwater Mapping systems, Underwater Positioning, Marine Robotics, Fishery and Naval Sensors, Precision Positioning and Sensing Solutions.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater