Energi- og vannforsyning
Amsterdam or Den Bosch, NL
Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Bonus
If you’re an experienced Procurement Manager with experience in strategic procurement and operational purchasing, you can start a career that helps to solve the climate crisis, with Statkraft. Reporting to the VP Business Partner, the Procurement Manager runs non-project sourcing processes and is a specialist in tendering, contract law, negotiations and contract management. You will safeguard that products and services are sourced at competitive total cost and that processes are run in a compliant and efficient manner.
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
Working in Procurement
The slogan of Statkraft Group Procurement is One Procurement and is organised as a Business Partner role delivering strategic, tactical and operational procurement services to our customers. The department is responsible for the execution of procurement in large projects and category management in OPEX and CAPEX, as well as being responsible for procurement governance, processes and systems. Group Procurement is divided into six sub-departments consisting of Sustainable Supply Chain, Systems & Analytics and 4 Business Partner delivering to the various business and support areas. The department consists of 42 highly competent procurement specialists.
As a Procurement Manager, working in Group Procurement you will:
- Take a strong responsibility for delivering value through procurement
- Develop sourcing plans to meet internal customer requirements.
- Carry out analysis of procurement spend and supply base
- Manage the procurement process from developing the sourcing strategy, prequalification, sending out the request for proposal, negotiations, supplier selection and follow up including supplier assessment
- Build and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to execute strategies
- Analyse the supply markets to identify potential suppliers and market trends
- Establish, implement and follow up frame agreements; and manage supplier relations.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in relevant discipline area or documented extensive experience in the field
- 7+ years relevant Procurement experience
- Knowledge and experience of contract management for different types of agreements
- Demonstrable experience of working in an international, complex and fast paced environment
- Proven track record of high customer satisfaction
- Good IT skills (experience with SAP and Jaggaer is an advantage)
- Able to build and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Enthusiastic and detail-oriented
- Fluency in English and Dutch
What we offer:
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.