Procurement & Contracts Manager – Germany & Netherlands
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
Statkraft Group Procurement is responsible for category management and execution of procurement in large projects within all technologies such as Hydropower, Onshore and Offshore Wind, and Solar power across Europe, South Asia, and South America. Group Procurement is also responsible for procurement processes, systems, methods and following up on a sustainable supply chain. The Statkraft Group Procurement department consists of over 50 procurement specialists in total. The specific team this position is based currently has 7 team members and is constantly growing.
- You will have responsibilities for all phases from early oversight of engineering and development, to contracting strategy; contractor market analysis, how technology developments affect your markets; supplier prequalification; supply chain sustainability; managing the tendering process, major contract negotiations and follow up of contracts & projects. These tasks will be performed by leveraging the available resources in the wider procurement team and you will have the overall procurement responsibility for solar and battery storage projects in Germany & the Netherlands.
- Negotiate best possible commercial and legal terms with identified suppliers, with respect to the contracting priorities driven by each project’s financial model.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with contractors in the relevant markets.
- Effective and efficient contract management and order fulfillment.
We are looking for a strong contract manager who has good commercial, analytical and interpersonal skills and is committed to adding value and supporting our growth ambitions within solar power in Europe.
- 5 years + of experience from large/complex energy construction purchasing/contracting, ideally within the Solar sector.
- Knowledge of contractors for the relevant markets.
- Able to master negotiations and draw up contracts in English.
- Fluent in English and German, Dutch would be an advantage but not a must.
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. We have 125 years of unrivalled expertise in creating the technologies that put ecosystems, communities and our environment first. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation including Linkedin Learning and inspiring leaderships program like IMD
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave and work life balance principles
- Monetary childcare subsidy to support you and your family
- A focus on fun outside of work, supported by various activity groups such as soccer, yoga, sailing, climbing, boxing, cabin rentals, and much more
- Being part of a company proudly certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
Solar Project Engineer
Solar Construction Programme Manager Germany (m/f/d)
Digital Adoption Lead – European Wind and Solar (m/f/d)
Product Owner Project Lifecycle Tools - European Wind and Solar
Senior Business Development Manager