Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 3600 employees in 16 countries.
‘Global Infrastructure Operations’ is a department within IT, having the overall responsibility for day-to-day operations of IT services in Statkraft, either through service providers or own resources. The team is also responsible for Process Management and local support globally.
To ensure high operational quality, it is key to have excellent control of the Service Operation. This is achived through close control and follow-up of our core ITIL processes; Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management and Service Request Fulfillment.
We are now expanding our process team to strengthen the focus and governance of our operational processes, with a primary focus on the Problem Management process.
You will report to Head of Global Infrastructure Operations.Your role:
As a Process Manager, your main responsibilities will be;
- Coordinate day-to-day execution of the process
- Ensure that standards and procedures are being followed
- Identify and implement process improvement
- Facilitate resource commitment and allocation
- Create, analyze and distribute process reports
- Act as focal point for the process, communicate with clients, service providers, and management
- Develop and measure KPI’s to improve process effectiveness and efficiency
- Responsible for evaluating the performance of the process
- Higher education/University degree (relevant work experience may compensate for lack of formal education)
- Extensive experience from IT process management framework, preferably ITIL
- Good general knowledge and experience in basis infrastructure services/technologies
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills
- Structured, determined and flexible
- Self-driven and energetic, able to perform under pressure
- Strong analytical skill, including problem solving and solution thinking
- Relevant experience with SLAs / management contracts
- Fluent communication in Norwegian and English, both oral and writing
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 85.000 registrerte kandidater