Join our high caliber team as a Process Engineer!
Kongsberg Digital (KDI) is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas, and renewables & utilities. The company consists of more than 500 software experts with leading competence within internet of things, smart data, artificial intelligence, automation and autonomous operations. Kongsberg Digital is the group-wide center of digital expertise for KONGSBERG. Our work contributes to creating safer, more resource-efficient and greener industries for the future, solving the UN sustainability goals through technology. Our people make a difference.
We face a growing demand for our services worldwide and are now looking for a Process Engineer to join our team in Asker or Horten.
Why work as a process engineer in Kongsberg Digital?
We build dynamic simulators that are powering our Digital Twin offerings. The range of digital applications is steadily increasing to meet the growing demands of the industries in which we work. Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Performance optimization, Condition Monitoring and Decision support are some of the areas we interact with as process engineers in the Production Assurance unit of Kongsberg Digital.
Production Assurance business unit in Digital Energy has offices in Horten and Asker (Norway), Houston (US), Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), Szczecin (Poland), and Bangalore (India). Our main business is to provide dynamic process and flow simulator services and solutions to the oil, gas and LNG industry based on the advanced proprietary dynamic process and flow simulators; K-Spice® and LedaFlow®.
K-Spice® and LedaFlow® are world-leading dynamic simulators for the energy domain. These advanced simulators are helping clients worldwide to design new assets, improve operations and train their personnel efficiently and safely. A variety of services and solutions ranging from conceptual process studies for FEED phase, engineering verification simulators, control system check-out simulators and operator training simulators, to real time production monitoring systems and flow assurance studies are provided.
What are we looking for?
- You preferably hold a Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant subject such as Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, Cybernetics / Automation or Electrical Engineering, with an interest for Chemical/Process Engineering.
- Experience as a process operator is beneficial
- You have an interest in computer programming or at least Excel proficiency
- You are fluent in both English and Norwegian (or Scandinavian) language (oral and written)
- You are self-driven and eager to learn new tools
- You interact well with clients, are service minded, collaborative and solution oriented
- You can travel to client sites for longer periods
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment interfacing with several different teams and functions
What do we offer?
- An interesting position and an opportunity to be part of shaping the digital transformation of the Energy industry
- A large contact surface including internal stakeholders, external clients and research institutions
- You will have a high level of flexibility in your role and work with multiple internal and external teams
- Meaningful work. The software and systems you take part in developing will affect the safety and operations worldwide
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Be part of an exciting journey together with a brilliant team who wants to make a difference
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Both newly graduated and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this position please use this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2492699267/?capColoOverride=true
- Legg ut alle dine ledige jobber
- Bestill annonsering i alle kanaler
- Motta søknader ett sted
- Profesjonell søknadshåndtering
- Jobbmatch - 100.000+ kandidater
- Integrasjoner med HR og fag-systemer