Power BI Developer
Energi- og vannforsyning
Power Suite Reporting System Developer
London, Cork, Milan, Paris, Oslo
If you’re a skilled professional with experience in developing IT reporting systems based around the Microsoft Power Platform, you can start a career that helps to solve the climate crisis, with Statkraft. Realise the potential of renewable energy. Make a positive impact on our planet.
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
Working in Finance Systems and Processes (EQR)
From helping to run advanced renewable power plants, developing the technologies that power EV charging infrastructures, to supporting our business solutions and corporate functions. With Statkraft, you’ll be working and collaborating alongside other technology and digital experts to innovate, maintain and provide the world with renewable energy.
Finance Systems and Processes (EQR) sits within European Wind and Solar in the E-CFO department. Responsible for ensuring data from multiple systems is integrated and made easily accessible to users for consistent, accurate and timely reporting and analysis.
As a Power Suite Reporting System Developer, you’ll:
- Develop and maintain IT reporting solutions and applications based around Power suite (Power-Apps, Power-BI, Power-Automate, Flow, etc.)
- Build integrations to multiple data sources – SAP, SAP Business Warehouse, SQL Server databases and data warehouse, Microsoft Project, Sharepoint, and other third-party applications (eg. other ERP systems, various project management and other business tools)
- Build dashboards and applications that leverage both on-premise and cloud technologies to best advantage
- Collate, document and analyse user business requirements and design and implement schemas to meet business requirements
- work with a small and dedicated team of 4 to build solutions which automate and streamline our business processes to handle growth that is scheduled to quadruple over the next 4 years
We look for a System Developer with the essential skills to future-proof our business and renewable energy solutions. That includes knowledge in:
- Higher relevant education at university level
- Solid competence and experience with Power-BI and Power-Apps
- Comfortable working with DAX language
- Good understanding of business processes and finance functions is desirable
- Familiarity with integrating and compiling data from across multiple systems is desirable
- Knowledge of back-end systems (SQL, Azure, SAP, SAP BW or other ERP) would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent proficiency in English
At Statkraft, we are always looking for people with great social and communication skills. People who love to facilitate collaboration and bring people along in a fast-paced and ever evolving business environment.
What we offer
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities, and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. We have 125 years of unrivalled expertise in creating the technologies that put ecosystems, communities and our environment first. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits offer
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation including Linkedin Learning and inspiring leaderships program like IMD
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave, and work life balance principles
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.