Energi- og vannforsyning
London / Oslo
Our European, Wind Solar and Energy Finance department is responsible for portfolio management, deal execution and investment support, financial reporting, performance, and risk management in addition to supporting asset owners with finance business partner services.
If you’re an experienced Portfolio Analyst with knowledge and experience in a consulting, banking or similar background you can start a career that helps to solve the climate crisis, with Statkraft by working at the core of the business gaining deep knowledge and insights into a 12 GW+ portfolio of renewable projects to help make strategic decisions.
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
Working in Portfolio Management
The goal of portfolio management is to be able to make informed decisions in a central organisation to optimise strategy and use of resources across the portfolio. To execute our new strategy there is a need to strengthen the portfolio management area and to further improve our tools and analytical approach.
The portfolio management function in E is responsible for providing insight about the portfolios of wind, solar and grid projects across our business area to the management teams both locally and centrally. The insights will help us direct efforts and funds to the most promising projects and pipelines and to act as guide for strategic decision making. In collaboration with other functions, portfolio management will help with providing input for business planning and budgets.
As a Portfolio Analyst in our Portfolio Management department, you’ll:
- Perform analysis of the project portfolios in European Wind and Solar
- Data gathering and analysis
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date financial modelling of the portfolios
- Being the super user of our portfolio valuation tool
- Consolidate results and prepare presentation material
- Drive the improvement agenda within portfolio management in collaboration with other stakeholders in the E CFO area
We are looking for an experienced Portfolio Analyst with the essential skills to future-proof our business and renewable energy solutions.
- 3 + years of professional experience from consulting, banking, energy or similar
- Higher education at master level within business, finance or energy
Experiences in these areas are also useful in your role:
- Excellent in cash flow modelling and financial analysis
- Knowledge and experience in PowerBI applications or similar software
- Experience presenting findings to stakeholders
- Experience in the Energy Sector is advantageous
You will have a natural tendency to have:
- Strong communications skills both written and orally
- Ability to build strong relationships across the organization
- A team player with a problem-solving mindset
At Statkraft, we’re always looking for people with great social and communication skills. People who love to lead, teach and help others learn.
English language fluency is preferred.
What we offer
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. We have 125 years of unrivalled expertise in creating the technologies that put ecosystems, communities and our environment first. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Competitive Salary and benefits that aim to provide a good work / life balance
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation including Linkedin Learning and inspiring leaderships program like IMD
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.