Bransje:Olje og gass Industri / Produksjon
Land:UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Se her for andre jobber fra Dno ASA
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
This position is required due to the volume of active and upcoming projects across DNO within Kurdistan. The candidate will be required to support Engineering manager with the design and definition of piping systems.
The position will be office based (where engineering delivery takes places) but will require frequent visits into site in Kurdistan to support Projects execution phases
This position is temporary primarily to support the Peshkabir Water Management project during 2020 peak activities.
This position is on a monthly basis (5 days per week) and the requirement is up to 6 months.
- Implementation of multi-disciplinary projects from design phase through to commissioning and handover (principally focused on Peshkabir Water Management).
- Direct Piping and Layout Engineering and/or EPC contractor’s activities with respect to Piping engineering for fast track project delivery.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 15+ years of piping and layout experience with oil and gas facilities.
- 3D modelling experience with PDMS, CADworx or similar.
- Experience in the delivery of fast track installation from modelling to MTO for procurement and site installation.
- Technical education with a relevant degree.
- Multidiscipline project delivery.
- Logical decision making.
- Working with multinational teams.
- Calmness under pressure and focus on targets.
- Self starter and decision maker.
The role reports to Engineering Manager and based in Dubai, UAE. The work schedule will be Sunday to thursday 8AM to 5PM and duration will be 6 months.
Interested candidates please apply using a PDF version of your resume.
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 75.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier