Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
£23,000 – £25,000
DFDS are growing and to support this growth, we’re looking for a Payroll Administrator to join our dedicated team. Working from our office based in Belfast, reporting into the Payroll Management team hub at Immingham, although there is some flexibility to work from home.
Working from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5pm, you’ll need to have good knowledge and previous Payroll experience, as you will be working within a busy Payroll Team, completing all types of payrolls, referring to systems such as, Time and Attendance, to collate data. You’ll be processing changes and variations of payrolls, so we’ll need you to be able to work to tight deadlines and work accurately, which is a given in a role of this nature. You’ll be responsible for ensuring all statutory payments and deductions are administered correctly, including SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP, P45, P46 new tax codes, along with pension auto enrolment. It is key that you possess and can demonstrate very strong Excel skills as well as having previous experience of handling the intricacies of various benefits, such as company cars & Private Medical Insurance.
On a day-to-day basis you’ll be resolving payroll queries and implementing corrective action. We’ll also require you to complete statistical information internally & for third parties, including Government offices, to ensure compliance with statutory and company regulations.
Now about what we can give you. Our moto, ‘we move for all to grow’ is reflective in our recruitment. If you’re looking to progress your career, we can offer you the opportunity to achieve further payroll qualifications & you’ll also be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental, and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…? DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.9bn. To over 8,400 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 10,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across more than 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. In the UK, DFDS prides itself on having signed the Armed Forces Covenant and membership of the Apprenticeship Diversity Champions Network.
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work in one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!