Bransje:Foreninger og forbund - Humanitære organisasjoner
Se her for andre jobber fra Flyktninghjelpen
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Partnership Coordinator - Beirut (Lebanese National)
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) supports people affected by displacement living in Lebanon and advocates for their rights inside the country, regionally and internationally. We also work to serve vulnerable Lebanese affected by the deteriorating economic situation in the country, and are providing assistance to vulnerable households in the neighbourhoods most affected by the Beirut port explosion. In 2019, our programmes reached 330,314 refugees and vulnerable Lebanese with Legal Assistance, Shelter, WASH and Education. NRC Lebanon’s Covid-19 response includes crosscutting activities and sector-specific Covid-19 support. NRC also implements activities with local partners to extend its access to people in need. We have operations in Beirut/ Mount Lebanon, Bekaa, South and North Lebanon.
NRC’s Information, counselling and legal assistance (ICLA) project funded by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation -SDC (2020-2023) aims to increase legal protection for refugees and other vulnerable populations through local partnerships and evidence-based advocacy initiatives. NRC will partner with national NGOs under this project. These partnerships will aim at legal service delivery capacity building and joint advocacy efforts.
The Partnership Coordinator will significantly contribute to completing the projects deliverables, building on NRC’s existing partnership toolkit. The role requires a diverse set of skills including an understanding of partnership programming in protracted crisis and the ability to collaboratively increase national NGOs’ organisational capacity for quality legal service provision. The successful candidate will be a strong networker with the ability to explain and share knowledge with a wide range of stakeholders. The position is part of the Partnerships Unit in the Programme Support Unit, with M&E, Protection, Accountability and Grants, and will have a strong technical line to the ICLA Specialist to ensure quality project delivery.
- Contribute to adapting the global NRC partnership toolkit to the Lebanon context.
- Support local capacity through facilitating the transfer of relevant NRC expertise, experience and tools to national NGO partners.
- Contribute to a harmonised approach to partnership between NRC Lebanon programme response and NRC partners, in line with NRC policy, guidance notes and toolkits.
- Support learning and development of staff on issues of partnership.
- Oversee and be responsible of mainstreaming protection guidelines in the NRC activities as per NRC’s Protection mainstreaming guidelines and ensure that all breaches/concerns reported are properly resolved.
- Provide support to the Partnership Board, which will oversee the selection of NGO partners and the development of partnership agreements.
- Conduct a mapping of national legal service providers
- Conduct consultations with potential partners to outline the content, scope and conditions for the partnership, including detailed beneficiary targets and indicators.
- Lead the development of partnership agreement, which outlines the exact scope and type of service delivery envisaged between NRC and its NGO partner(s).
- Act as focal point for contracting and sub – granting related issues to NRC operational partners.
- Coordinate the effective start-up of partnerships and coordinate it with all departments involved
- Ensure the adherence of the intervention with project cycle management
- Assess the partner NGO’s priority needs in terms of capacity development, based on which a jointly drafted action plan will be developed with the NGO partner.
- Coordinate capacity-building activities aiming at ensuring smooth implementation of the partnership grant, but also at supporting the overall development of the NGO partner.
- Support a structured approach to partnerships, including the development of tools for identifying, assessing, capacity building, monitoring and evaluating partnerships.
- Actively integrate partner feedback into tools and guidance and ensure strong mutual learning between NRC and its partners.
- Work actively with the protection, accountability, grants and compliance units to ensure strong mainstreaming of core NRC principles across operational partners.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in humanitarian/development field, preferably in partnerships, civil society strengthening and/or legal assistance projects
- Proven ability to work effectively with national and local civil society organizations required
- Excellent coordination, communication (verbal and written) and networking skills
- Fluency in both English and Arabic (speaking, reading, writing)
- Experience of designing and implementing partnership programming
- Understanding of Protection Principles and Principles of Partnership
- Strategic thinking
- Working with people
- Empowering and building trust
- Planning and delivering results
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater