Partner Success Manager
Join our high caliber team as a Partner Success Manager!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, oil and gas, and renewables and utilities industries. We are now looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize maritime. This will be a truly unique opportunity to make an impact in a huge global industry.
Access to quality data is one of the key challenges for digitalization in the maritime industry. That’s why Kongsberg Digital, in close collaboration with Kongsberg Maritime, has developed Vessel Insight, a vessel-to-cloud data infrastructure ensuring that customers can capture and aggregate quality data. This solution, combined with the Kognifai Marketplace where customers have access to a large range of applications and services, is the two main building blocks of the Kognifai Maritime Ecosystem.
We are now searching for an ambitious and driven Partner Success Manager, who thrives in an innovate environment to join our team. Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you a person with great attention to details, have a passion for your field of work and who are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
What you will do:
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Keep great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Develop & continuously improve processes supporting successful partner management
- Strengthen the sales of partner solutions within our Ecosystem, working closely with our Growth and Customer Success teams.
- Support joint marketing initiatives with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, webinars and/or partnership events.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing and sales activities.
- Coordinate regular deal renewals of partner contracts in close collaboration with Legal.
- Support competence building and knowledge sharing on partnerships across KONGSBERG
- Collaborate with senior management to align our internal goals, product roadmap and application strategy with new and existing partner relationships.
Read more here: https://www.kongsberg.com/digital/campaigns/vessel-insight-hiring-campaign-fall-2020/
To be successful in this role you:
- Hold a bachelor or masters degree in business or technology
- Have minimum of 5 years of work experience, preferably from working with partnerships with technology companies from a larger enterprise
- Have profound knowledge about the digital ecosystems, BigTechs and the Maritime Industry
- Have excellent communications & stakeholder management skills, with ability to interact with senior management both internally and externally – around the world.
- Are a structured thinker, with able to create new processes as well as multitask.
- Are a hands-on executer with solid presentations & reporting skills.
If this looks like something you are currently doing and want to develop your skills further in, then this job will be a good match for you and your future growth.
Here in KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you a lot, but mostly:
- Young, driven and energetic work environment.
- Part of driving digitalization and make a change in the maritime industry leveraging. KONGSBERGs global footprint and leading market position.
- Career opportunities and personal development in a fast-growing tech company.
- Opportunities to travel as part of your role, the business unit has a global reach.
- Competitive terms of employment.
- Scandinavian work culture with a high degree of freedom & healthy work life balance.
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
To apply for this position, follow this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2277268917/?capColoOverride=true
Please upload your CV with linkedins easy apply function and we will get back to you.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater