Bransje:Foreninger og forbund - Humanitære organisasjoner
Se her for andre jobber fra Flyktninghjelpen
Outreach Assistant - Beirut, Sep-20
The position is open on a rolling basis and applications will be reviewed as first come first serve, and interviews will be assigned instantly until a suitable candidate is selected.
Under the direct supervision of the outreach officer, the outreach assistant will be responsible to support in implementing outreach activities, including daily field visits and HH visits.
- Under the direct supervision of the outreach officer, conduct daily field visits to the communities in targeted neighborhoods in cooperation with protection officer and MS team to define the needs and identify new beneficiaries.
- Assist in conducting regular assessments and producing relevant reports (including focus group discussions, questionnaires, etc.).
- Support the field office in preparation of outreach work and conduct frequent outreach visit with identified communities.
- Ensure that all beneficiaries who are in need of further assistance are referred to other protection services.
- Report any observed problem related to protection to outreach Officer for necessary support or referral to other supportive network.
- Support monitoring and evaluation activities and all activity report.
- Record and maintain project specific field documents.
- Carry out data collection and survey.
- Promote and ensure beneficiaries’ attendance to the sessions/tailored trainings held/FGDs.
- Prepare field reports on weekly basis and upon Field officer’s request.
- Prepare and file relevant documents.
- Assist in maintaining archiving system up to date (both in hard copies and electronically)
- Conduct sensitization and information provision sessions on NRC activities in a participatory and empowering manner.
- Assist with planning work on weekly and monthly basis in accordance with the Outreach work plan.
- File all project means of verification (MOV) including attendance sheets, minutes of meetings, and evaluation documents are in place.
- Ensure all field activities are appropriate
- Perform any other relevant duties as required by the outreach officer.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in a similar role, preferably in the humanitarian sector
- Previous experience in community sensitization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English and Arabic, both written and spoke
Ability to report effectively
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater