Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Join our high caliber team as a Operations Manager!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, oil and gas, and renewables and utilities industries
We are now looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize the Maritime industry. This will be a truly unique opportunity to make an impact in a huge global industry.
As we continue to grow, we are now looking for an Operations Manager to become a part of our Maritime Operations team in Kongsberg Digital. Do you want to work for a company that actually creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you a person with great drive, have a passion for your field of work and who are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
As a part of our Operations team you will be a driving force behind our new processes and with building a whole new team. You will be working with some of the leading Maritime players globally to help them in their digital transformation. We promise you that you will grow tremendously and build your career by working here.
Kongsberg Digital’s Vessel Insight is our vessel to shore data infrastructure and key component driving the digitalization of the maritime industry. Vessel Insight is our SaaS based offering spanning the OT and IT domain and based on modern cloud technology, like serverless and container-based, hosted on Microsoft Azure. The service enables capture of data onboard vessels, utilizing our own industrialized IoT Service, live transfer and storage in the cloud. Customers can use access the data through applications and services included in our maritime ecosystem.
Want to know more? Watch this on YouTube:
What you will do:
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement, and monitor/ make adjustments as needed to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Support and ensure that the teams KPIs and targets are met.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
You are a person who…
Already have a proven track record in the field of operations/project management, and are comfortable working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and results-oriented culture. You are strongly familiar with project management tools, methodologies and best practices. When it comes to the organization, you like working in an enviroment where expectations are high, and where the reward is personal development and career opportunities in an agile environment. If you are triggered by challenges and the opportunity to take your skills and energy to a new industry, we believe we can provide you with an exciting step in your career path. Together we will write the next chapter of digitalization.
As qualifications goes you already have…
- A University degree in relevant fields (Shipping/shipping management/ business or similar)
- 5+ years work experience in relevant roles as Operations Manager or similar project management positions
- Previously worked with shipping and posess domain knowledge/Have some experience from the maritime industry and commercial side.
We can offer you a lot, but mostly:
- Leading edge challenges, smart peers and professional customers
- A high level of flexibility
- A collaborative and diverse team
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Competitive compensation and good benefits from a solid employer
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
To apply for this position, follow this link.
Please apply through Linkedins easy apply.
We use Semac background check in our recruitment process.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater