Operations Coordinator (m/f/d)
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
The Power and Gas Operations team is responsible for balancing and scheduling of Statkraft’s physical energy position in over 30 Continental European market areas. We work closely on the daily basis with external stakeholders like exchanges, transmission system operators (TSOs) and customers as well as many of Statkraft’s front, middle and back office functions to reliably provide balanced physical energy to the market. In addition, the team is responsible for development of its own scheduling software and other operational IT tools, implementing all new physical energy and trading products as well as monitoring critical data flow. Team members are on shift rotation schedule, enabling 12-hour office presence during the working week, weekends and public holidays.
- Develop expert knowledge on power and gas transportation across Europe and contribute to the daily Operations tasks (shift work)
- Schedule and optimize Statkraft’s physical gas and power positions
- Develop and maintain external interfaces to Exchanges, Capacity Offices and TSO’s with support of our existing logistics software
- Develop and maintain applications to monitor the end-to-end data flows within the renewables value chain (e.g. metering and forecasting data)
- Further develop and maintain systems and applications for balancing, capacity bidding, exchange bidding, scheduling and reporting procedures
- University/technical College Degree (Bachelor or Master)
- Team player with strong analytical and commercial decision-making skills
- Experience with programming languages, preferably Python or VBA
- General IT-affinity
- Attention to details
- Proactive and independent way of working
- Good communication skills
- Strong command of the English language (other languages, e.g. German, Spanish, French, Turkish are a plus)
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes incl. compensation for shift work
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater