Statkraft is Europe's leading provider of renewable energy and offers exciting work prospects in an innovative and international environment with high ethical standards.
The Group produces hydropower, wind power, gas-fired power and district heating and is a global player in energy market operations with 4500 employees in more than 20 countries.
For our office in Istanbul we are currently looking to hire a
In your work you will
- Work with an international team to plan and optimize the power production from Statkraft's own assets in Turkey as well as the production of Statkraft's energy management (VPP) customers in the balancing group
- Be the key person for managing daily communication between Statkraft and energy management customers
- Follow-up developments in Energy markets and analyse impacts on market operations
- Carry out and reserve market operations and supervise balancing power plants in terms of TSO instructions
- Support local origination team that works on developing new products in power and related markets
- Drive our business by constantly improving existing tools, reducing balancing costs and creating new approaches
- Take part in shift duties as and when necessary.
- Relevant experience (Minimum 5 years) in an energy trading environment, ideally from a front-office role in an energy company
- Strong knowledge on the electricity markets
- Ability to understand and process information as well as adapt quickly to new situations
- Strong commercial thinking and very good analytical skills
- Ability to solve operational problems by acting proactively and in a result-orientated manner
- Fluency in Turkish and English, working knowledge of German is preferred
- Advanced Excel skills and programming skills in Python and VBA preferred
- Team player, excellent communication skills with local as well as international operational and analysis teams
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference.
If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply now.
Energy Management Analyst
Operations Coordinator (m/f/d)
Senior Manager/Manager - Market Operations
Head of Origination France and Italy – Origination Southwest Europe (m/f/d)
Intern Data Scientist/ Stagiaire ou Alternant, Data Scientiste énergies renouvelables (h/f)