Who we are….
With over 500 employees, an annual turnover of £60 million and a 175-acre site in Immingham, DFDS Seaways are the largest Roll on Roll off Shipping and Terminal Operator on the Humber. Serving 35 vessel arrivals and departures from at least 5 countries every week, DFDS moves over 725,000 units through Immingham every year. In addition, we store, handle, and move almost 700,000 tonnes of Industrial cargo such as Steel, Timber, Paper and Refuse Derived Fuel. Are you experienced within data analysis and have a proven record of assisting key stakeholders within an Industry leading business? We are looking for an individual who has a keen eye for identifying operational gaps through the power of analysing data.
What we are looking for…
We are look for somebody who can support DFDS Seaways Management with research, analysis and reporting of relevant information from existing sources, improve and further develop additional sources and data acquisition facilities in line with local and Group expectations. The ideal candidate must be able to participate in, contribute to and, when appropriate, drive project delivery.
What you will be responsible for…
- Working flexibly in terms of function and timing, as needed.
- Build & maintain relationships with Seaways PLC and DFDS Group colleagues & workforce, customers (external & internal), suppliers, professional bodies and other appropriate groups.
- Efficient and effective research, analysis and reporting of internal and external operational and financial data in the context of industry best practice.
- Maintain and develop familiarity with, and skill in the use of systems, hardware and software used to access, analyze and present information and conclusions.
- Collaborate with colleagues in project delivery
- Contribute to Health & Safety reviews, risk assessments, design and appraisal of safe methods of work.
- Communicate with customers, suppliers and other third parties; local and Group colleagues to participate in the resolution of query or complaint expeditiously and to good effect.
Key Skills & Competencies Required…
- Numerically minded
- Dynamic and able to work in a fast-paced operation whilst remaining calm under pressure.
- Proven experience working with financial aspects of business
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong IT skills with the ability to learn new techniques
- Good communication and presenting skills.
- Ability to undertake continuous training
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for this role, please submit your CV and application in English by sending an email to the recruitment team as we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis. If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. DFDS is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applicants from all backgrounds.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater