Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Operation Raw Material Executive - MEIA Graduate Programme
Jotun is growing fast all over the MEIA region (Middle East, India and Africa), and to continue our ambition of further growth and development, we need talented young employees to drive us forward. The Jotun MEIA graduate program is one important tool in meeting this challenge, as it offers a rich and fulfilling experience along with extensive training.
Jotun MEIA region is looking for young talents, like you, for a one-year graduate program that will be integrated into a full-time permanent position. We believe your high qualification and passion can make a difference to the future development of Jotun. The Jotun MEIA graduate program will take you through a challenging and exciting journey in the organization. As a selected candidate, you will also be given specific tasks and assignments for a maximum period of 3 months outside your home location, within the MEIA region.
Loyalty, respect, care and boldness are our values, and the foundation for all our business. These values will be reflected in our graduate program.
Jotun Saudia Co. Ltd., established in 1984, is one of the key markets within the MEIA region. With 2 production facilities, 5 warehouses and more than 450 employees, we aim to further strengthen Jotun’s position in Saudi Arabia through ambitious market growth plans that focus on innovation, efficiency and profitability.
As an Operation Raw Material Executive, you would supervise incoming and outgoing raw material activities by coordinating manpower, effectively utilizing the storage facility and ensuring proper documentation in order to ensure compliance with health and safety standards.
This position is based in Jeddah and directly reports to the Purchasing Manager.
- Manage and maintain stock policies & raw material inventory to meet delivery targets.
- Prepare Raw Materials analysis, including: integrating supply/demand views, customer forecasts, inventory positions, rates of new product launches, shelf life of raw materials & changes in supplier capabilities.
- Coordinating with Purchase, Production and fellow staff to carryout warehousing functions as per situation demands.
- To safeguard company’s interest by getting best deals for the company.
- Supervise and lead the Raw Material team executing plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results.
- You are a Saudi national (Saudization program)
- You have an academic degree (Bachelor and /or Master’s degree)
- You have 1-3 years of relevant experience
- You are between 23-30 years old
- You have a good command of verbal and written English and Arabic languages
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the result
- Individual tasks and responsibilities along with close mentoring and coaching from your managers
- Substantial on-the-job learning in the organization
- One assignment for a maximum period of 3 months in the MEIA region
- Personal and professional growth and a possibility to have an exciting career within a global company
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater