BedriftNordic Jobs Worldwide AS
Bransje:Salg og markedsføring
Ønsket Språk:Norsk, Engelsk
Arbeidssted:Harstad, Oslo, Hamar, Drammen, Tønsberg, Asker, Bærum, Ski, Skien, Lillehammer, Halden, Bodø, Tromsø, Kristiandsand, Stavanger
Se her for andre jobber fra Nordic Jobs Worldwide AS
Spørsmål rettes til
One of the leading iGaming companies is looking for a Sportsbook Planning Executive to join their team in central London!
You as the Sportsbook Planning Executive will strengthen customer relations and expand the bond between them and the customers by planning and developing innovative retention and reactivation campaigns. You will also assist the other planner in campaigns for casino.
You're responsible for planning the weekly and monthly communications schedule for emails, SMS, push, and on-site communication to support the planned campaigns. Building relationships is key as you will be liaising with key stakeholders such as Product Owners, Country Managers, Business Intelligence, VIP and Support to optimize campaigns and ensure maximum revenue outcome.
What does a typical week look like?
· Planning global retention and reactivation campaigns and setting the communication schedule for the brand with the goal of maximising revenue
· Briefing detailed campaign plans & coordinating with relevant teams
· Communicating, debriefing and answering queries regarding campaigns ensuring key stakeholders are on the same page
· Liaising with Country Managers to optimize and localise campaigns
· Providing the BI team with raw data from previous campaigns to retrieve in-depth campaign analysis
· Evaluating previous campaigns together with the BI team in order to make improvements and optimise campaigns
· Continuously assessing customer behaviour (activity, deposits, offer uptake and more)
· Hands-on and acting quickly in order to come up with ad hoc solutions if needed to achieve business targets
· Working autonomously with a solution oriented mindset and being on-call if issues arise with live campaigns ensuring minimal disruption for customers
You have solid experience and passion for the gaming industry and a good understanding of what players want from a gaming site, especially Sportsbook players. Sports are your life and you have a broad knowledge of different sports including football, tennis & ice hockey. In your recent roles you also have experience from working with customer retention and reactivation, have an innovative mind and thrive at inventing and testing new offers and campaign ideas for our players.
Working closely with the BI Team to overlook and analyse your campaigns outcome you need to have strong analytical skills and experience in segmenting data. You are driven when working in a busy environment, but you know how to maintain excellent attention to detail during hectic times.
Interpersonal skills are key to this role as you will need to build strong relationships with key stakeholders throughout the organisation! Ideally you speak Norwegian to a native level & know what makes the Norwegian customer tick. However, if you speak Finnish or German this is also great - fluency in English, however, is essential.
· 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
· Subsidised gym
· Free lunch, brunch or breakfast every day
· Relaxed office atmosphere with pool table, ping pong & Playstation
· Friday drinks provided
· Bonus scheme
· and more...
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 75.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier