Se her for andre jobber fra DFDS AS
O365 Integration Engineer
Do you want to be a valued part of the critical infrastructure that serves communities across Europe and beyond? Now is your chance to join DFDS. We have a strategy to grow through mergers and acquisitions, and the Data Center Department is integrating external companies at an ever-faster pace. The integration engineer will be responsible for integrating external companies to DFDS Azure tenet.
This position offers the opportunity to work on exciting integration projects at a rapidly growing company. The right candidate will have chance to work with a team of skilled professionals in DFDS Technology and Innovation department and gain valuable experience working with a verity of technologies.
About the role
Be part of the movement - and play your part.
The Integration Engineer with O365 Knowledge will work with colleagues to integrate external companies' O365 to the DFDS Azure tenant. This will primarily be Exchange Online but also other applications in the O365 stack. The main responsibilities include:
- Analyze, design, and implement O365 integration solutions
- Troubleshoot issues related to O365 integration
- Develop technical documentation related to O365 integration
As our Integration Engineer you will also:
- Perform user migration tasks to move users from external companies to DFDS.
- Participate in cross-functional projects related to O365 integration.
- Assist other team members in tasks related to integration of external IT to DFDS environment.
We think the strongest teams are built on diversity and inclusivity. Contrasting opinions, varied skills and strong characters bring out the best in us all. With this in mind, we are looking for a person who is project-oriented, structured, not only a technician, but can also communicate effectively with people and coordinate with others, self-going, and can take initiative. The preferred professional qualifications include:
- Experience with Exchange Online, preferably from a large organization
- Experience with O365 administration and integration
- Understanding of Azure AD and identity management
The ideal candidate should be a good team player who can also work independently, and possess the following personal traits:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Customer-focused with a can-do attitude.
- Able to travel 15-30 days/year
Please be aware that the position can also be located in both Copenhagen, Immingham, Dover, Vlaardingen or Klaipėda.
Working at DFDS
Join the movement and grow with us.
You will be part of Technology & Innovation, one of DFDS’ five divisions with over 340 people in three European hubs. This is proof of our belief in a digital future. DFDS employs more than 13,000 people on land and sea all over Europe.
We enjoy a great and social workplace with a healthy work/life balance, where individuals are afforded a great deal of flexibility and freedom, because we believe in people. While you’re with us, we want you to develop and move yourself on. We’ll encourage you to challenge yourself to acquire new skills and perspectives.
Are we a match? Then what are you waiting for? Apply Now.
If you think your personality, skills, experience and ambition match this role, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume as soon as possible as we’re keen to meet potential candidates on an ongoing basis. Note that there are several job ads for the same postition, so you only need to apply once.
Is there something you need to know, we haven’t covered here, please do not hesitate to reach out to Søren Iversen on email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Se her for andre jobber fra DFDS AS