O&M Project Manager Solar
Energi- og vannforsyning
Valencia or Madrid, Spain
Competitive salary, excellent Benefits + Bonus
If you’re an experienced O&M Project Manager with a track record in the delivery of O&M services in line with EPC and O&M contracts in large scale Solar PV and Wind projects then we want to hear from you!
As a key member of the Iberia Project Delivery team, the O&M Project Manager supports the Head of Project Delivery Iberia in the O&M activities of Statkraft’s portfolio in Spain. Join us now, realise the potential of renewable energy and make a positive impact on our planet. This role can be based in either Valencia or Madrid.
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
You are a good communicator with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills and able to exercise initiative. You will be able to work independently whilst being a good team player, solution oriented and proactive with excellent time management skills. In this role you will also:
- Plan, monitor and manage project maintenance scope, schedule, budget, staff organization, quality and contract conformance throughout the project defect liability period (from PAC to FAC) and beyond.
- Deliver O&M services according to the EPC and O&M contracts ensuring operations meet all obligations and performance guarantees.
- Take a strategic lead in handling any component or workmanship warranty claims ensuring the minimum impact on plant performance and a prompt resolution of the issue.
- Manage compliance with the Statkraft Capital Project Model processes and reporting.
- Ensure techno-economic optimization of the project outcomes.
- Ensure implementation of change, quality, risk and HSSE management procedures.
- Manage contract claims and change order requests.
- Approve projects documentation.
- Manage project handover between EPC and O&M.
- Manage project compliance with applicable laws, regulations, codes and standards.
- Manage communication and co-ordination between project stakeholders – internal & external.
What we are looking for:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in electrical, industrial, civil or mechanical engineering.
- At least 5 years’ work experience in a project manager capacity in the context of utility scale energy infrastructure.
- At least 3 years´ specific experience in the utility-scale solar PV sector either in a project management or technical capacity.
- Having achieved or working towards achieving an industry accredited, project management professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in Spanish.
What we offer:
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.