Partner and Community ManagerJoubel AS
We are looking for a Partner and Community manager who can develop the Joubel partner program network and the H5P community.
You will be joining a team of passionate and creative people looking to revolutionize the way rich content like videos, games, and simulations is created and experienced in the future.
Joubel's vision is to empower everyone to create, share and reuse interactive content.
We are going to change how people think of interactive content, by making it easy for everyone to create and share rich interactive content with a great user experience for both the content creators and the content consumers.
An exponentially growing number of websites in the world use our technology H5P to provide their users with great content. Joubel provides the website owners and content creators with tools and services to help them create and distribute state of the art H5P content.
Joubel has customers all over the world and some of the most high-profile investors in the region. We’re very well set up to continue our fast growth.
See a presentation of H5P here.
The Partner and Community Manager will have a central role in developing the company. Key activities will be account management of partners and customers, community management and in-bound marketing. You will be the only one Joubel employee working on this in the beginning and will be handling everything related to the community and partners. This includes:
- Communication with community members and partners
- Following up forum moderators in other countries
- Working with our designers and developers to improve the community and partner program infrastructure
- Working with the CEO on plans and strategies
The Partner and Community manager success criteria are:
- The proliferation of H5P.
- Grow partner network and partner activity and ensure partner success and loyalty.
- Funding of development activity in the product roadmap.
- Community satisfaction.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience from marketing, sales or partner management.
- Higher education.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Customer relations management.
- Business development.
- Competitive salary and OTP.
- The opportunity to join our fast-growing team early and have a great influence on the future of Joubel.
- Potentially be part of changing the future for Internet content.
- Exceptionally engaged, dedicated and highly skilled colleagues.
- Highly efficient work environment, goal oriented and high-spirited.
- Stock options for candidates with an outstanding track record.
Don’t hesitate to contact Business Developer Bård Hall on +47 905 15 342 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
More information about H5P may be found on https://H5P.org
Kort om jobben:
- Stillingstype: Heltid
- Antall stillinger: 1
- Bransje: Konsulenter - System- og programvare
- Utdanningskrav: Bachelor
- Arbeidserfaring: 2-5 år
- Fylke: TROMS
- Arbeidssted: TROMSØ
- Land: Norge
- karriere-kode: 190932