Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 3600 employees in 16 countries.
‘Global Infrastructure Operations’ is a department within IT, having the overall responsibility for day-to-day operations of IT services in Statkraft, either through service providers or own resources. The team is also responsible for Process Management and local support globally.
We are now looking to strengthen our network operations and seek a Network Operator to extend the team, handling day-to-day operations of the Statkraft network related services.
You will work in a dynamic operational environment as part of our Operation Center, collaborating with a large IT environment in continuous development.
You will report to Head of Global Infrastructure Operations.Your role:
As a Network Operator, your main responsibilities will be;
- Perform active monitoring and operation of networks to meet agreed service levels and ensure service availability
- Handle events, incidents, service requests and changes related to network devices such as routers, switches and firewalls
- Deploying, configuring, maintaining and monitoring active network equipment
- Identify problems and give input to the problem process
- Identify monitoring possibilities
- Work out and maintain IT Operations documentation
- Inform, communicate and alert in order to obtain high service quality
- Higher education/University degree
(relevant work experience may compensate for lack of formal education)
- Good overall network technology competency
- Knowledge about IT process management framework, preferably ITIL
- Experience from SolarWinds and ServiceNOW
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured, determined and flexible
- Self-driven and energetic, able to perform under pressure
- Service minded, friendly and pollite attitude
- Fluent communication in Norwegian and English, both oral and writing
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 85.000 registrerte kandidater