Murex System Specialist (m/f/d) - Trading and Risk Management System
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
What we do:
Advanced use of IT is the foundation for Statkraft’s present and future position as one of the most competitive players in the renewable energy industry. Statkraft’s internal IT organization provides reliable IT services to all of Statkraft, with a combination of own production, sourcing and integration. The IT organization in Statkraft consists of more than 140 employees delivering services to 85 locations in 16 countries, ensuring economy of scale and competitive advantages, and a common IT security platform for Statkraft. The IT operational model cater for a common set of operational processes, a common support model and a global infrastructure capable to carry out corporate wide and local IT systems. Statkraft has a genuine belief in the value of the best possible cooperation between business and IT.
Statkraft is looking for a Murex System Specialist to strengthen the team responsible for the system portfolio of the trading and risk management department. You will be placed in an environment with highly skilled colleagues and will be expected to take a leading role in the further development of the system portfolio. Murex is chosen as the main trading and risk management system in Statkraft. The system is used at our offices in Oslo, Trondheim, Stockholm, London, Düsseldorf and Amsterdam. As Murex System Specialist you will have responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
- Murex Support for all relevant business processes in Front-, Middle- and Back Office
- Develop technical solutions based on our business requirements
- Perform functional configurations
- Cooperate closely with the business and the vendor
- Higher education, preferably a degree in finance / science / computer science
- Proven Murex Skills
- Broad understanding and interest in the financial or commodity markets
- A significant understanding of trading and risk management systems
- Genuine interest in system support, configuration and development
- Programming experience is an advantage
- SQL knowledge (preferable ORACLE DB)
- Fluent in English
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.