Multi Skilled Engineer
DFDS Liverpool are looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer to join their small but dynamic team. Do you have experience in a multi skilled engineering role with a bias towards electrical? Our site at Stopgate Lane want to hear from you today! Ideally you will have previous experience with wiring regulations 18th edition, however we are happy to consider you if you have 17th edition.
You will be expected to carry out other engineering duties ensuring the operations within the business are maintained to the highest standard, provide flexibility in assisting the Senior Engineer as demand depicts, this could involve deputising for the Senior Engineer in their absence and to be successful in this role you must possess a Mechanical or Electrical apprenticeship or NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification along with at least 2 years’ experience in an engineer’s role.
Now about what we can give you. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.9bn. To over 8,400 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 10,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across more than 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work in one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!