Bransje:Foreninger og forbund - Humanitære organisasjoner
Se her for andre jobber fra Flyktninghjelpen
Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator - Beirut (Lebanese National)
The position is open on a rolling basis. Applications will be reviewed as first come first serve, and interviews will be assigned instantly until a suitable candidate is selected.
The role of the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) is to establish and implement systems to promote evidence-based decision-making, programme and project performance, and internal management. The M&E Coordinator will contribute to quality programming through supporting access to and use of relevant and timely information on programme scale, relevance, and effectiveness. Within this context, the M&E Coordinator will provide technical support to in-country staff pertaining to M&E and build capacity in the country mission by identifying and supporting the implementation of effective, cost efficient and meaningful M&E systems. The position holder will be directly responsible for supporting the Emergency Response Manager in the design and implementation of M&E plans (with relevant input) and for ensuring compliance with NRC’s M&E framework and procedures.
- Ensure that each project has an M&E plan in place and consolidate all M&E plans into an M&E overview for the Emergency Response programme.
- Ensure that programme staff validate and upload monitoring data into the NRC reporting system in a timely manner.
- Lead data collection for outcome monitoring activities.
- Complete the analysis of outcome monitoring data.
- Lead on data interpretation sessions and collection of lessons learned.
- Provide support in the analysis of the referral information produced by the programmes.
- Develop calendar of assessments, evaluations and outcome monitoring exercises at field level, ensuring that technical endorsement is secured at country level prior to any evaluations and assessments conducted at the field level and beyond standard monitoring activities.
- Prepare and provide related reports to the Emergency Response Manager highlighting areas of concern and collating supporting documentation for review, as required.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Political or Social Sciences, Quantitative or Statistical Analysis, or any other relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant M&E experience in a professional environment, preferably in an emergency or post-conflict setting
- Experience with and knowledge of current approaches to M&E in relief and development programs
- Understanding of data and information needs for program management and decision-making
- Demonstrable experience participating in assessments or surveys in Arabic
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative methods; this should include survey development, facilitating KIIs and FGDs, and basic data analysis (desirable)
- Experience in survey coding using Kobo or ODK (desirable)
- Experience with SPSS, STATA, Power BI or R (desirable)
- Fluency in Arabic and English, both spoken and written
- Ability to translate concepts into Arabic in required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Planning and delivering results
- Working with people
- Strategic thinking
- Initiating action and change
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Handling insecure environments
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater