Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Microsoft 365 Junior Support Engineer
Microsoft 365 Junior Support Engineer
If you have worked with or would like to work with M365 collaboration tools and user support, you can start a career that helps to solve the climate crisis with Statkraft. Realise the potential of renewable energy and make a positive impact on our planet.
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That is what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you will shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there is more work to be done – that is why we need you to join us.
Working in IT
The Collaboration & Information Management team ensures deliveries of global solutions and services based on a standard set of tools that are utilized globally across Statkraft’s Business Units in a standardized way. The team consists of 9 internal and external experts. Statkraft is in an exciting period where we are improving existing processes and tools through several projects and initiatives to meet current and future needs for secure manage of information, collaboration, communication, archive and records management, enterprise search and digital asset management.
As a Support Engineer for M365, you are responsible for following up tickets in our support system. You will assist employees and guide them in using the system. You will have access to internal and external experts to support you in your role. You need to be service minded and have a positive approach to solving common problems.
You will be a part of the Collaboration & Information Management team. The team is responsible for M365 collaborations tools such as Teams, SharePoint Online and Power Platform. Other responsibilities include GIS, Workplace and Global Archive. Your inputs and suggestions will be valuable to the whole team.
- Be the first point of contact for support tickets in the department
- Solve or assign cases to the correct resource
- Suggest new ways of solving common problems
- Some travelling must be expected
- One of the Scandinavian languages and English language fluency is required
- Service minded and keen to learn
- Ability to help employees in stressful situations
- Team player and good communication skills
- Good computer skills and some experience with M365
If you are the right person this can be a great start to a further career in Statkraft. We are always looking for people with great social and communication skills. People who love to lead, teach, and help others learn.
What we offer
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities, and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. We have 125 years of unrivalled expertise in creating the technologies that put ecosystems, communities, and our environment first. With us, you will shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions and work life balance principles
- A focus on fun outside of work, supported by various activity groups such as soccer, yoga, sailing, climbing, boxing, cabin rentals, and much more
- Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we are a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance
For more information about the position, please contact Camilla Sandbu.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.