Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Marketing Executive - MEIA Graduate Programme
Jotun is growing fast all over the MEIA region (Middle East, India and Africa), and to continue our ambition of further growth and development, we need talented young employees to drive us forward. The Jotun MEIA graduate program is one important tool in meeting this challenge, as it offers a rich and fulfilling experience along with extensive training.
Jotun MEIA region is looking for young talents, like you, for a one-year graduate program that will be integrated into a full-time permanent position. We believe your high qualification and passion can make a difference to the future development of Jotun. The Jotun MEIA graduate program will take you through a challenging and exciting journey in the organization. As a selected candidate, you will also be given specific tasks and assignments for a maximum period of 3 months outside your home location, within the MEIA region.
Loyalty, respect, care and boldness are our values, and the foundation for all our business. These values will be reflected in our graduate program.
Jotun Saudia Co. Ltd., established in 1984, is one of the key markets within the MEIA region. With 2 production facilities, 5 warehouses and more than 450 employees, we aim to further strengthen Jotun’s position in Saudi Arabia through ambitious market growth plans that focus on innovation, efficiency and profitability.
As a Marketing Executive, you would assist in planning and implementing retail marketing activities, developing and distributing local marketing material and managing new launches in order to improve the overall visibility of Jotun as a brand.
This position is based in Jeddah and directly reports to the Marketing Manager.
- To assist in planning & implementing retail marketing activities, regional & local in order to help attain the overall company business plan and budgeted target.
- To ensure 100% distribution of marketing material to improve visibility of Jotun as a brand, develop local marketing material to be used as a selling tool on specific products, new launches to be educational to end users to improve overall look of the shops.
- To monitor competitor activities, trends and market changes in order to provide periodical feedback, input to the brand strategy and support the product managers and local marketing teams to launch products.
- To be aware of local legislation and procedures and ensure that all marketing activities planned are well within the guidelines of the set procedures. Be instrumental in acquiring permissions from respective authorities / government bodies for implementation of activities planned.
- To manage painter’s loyalty program and other retail campaigns. Ensuring the program is effective and contributing to Jotun’s strategic objectives.
- You are a Saudi national (Saudization program)
- You have an academic degree (Bachelor and /or Master’s degree)
- You have 1-3 years of relevant experience
- You are between 23-30 years old
- You have a good command of verbal and written English and Arabic languages
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Individual tasks and responsibilities along with close mentoring and coaching from your managers
- Substantial on-the-job learning in the organization
- One assignment for a maximum period of 3 months in the MEIA region
- Personal and professional growth and a possibility to have an exciting career within a global company
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater