Metallurgisk Industri / Produksjon
As marketing coordinator in Elkem Silicon Products (ESP) division, you will be responsible for coordinating and executing various digital marketing activities in a challenging environment with different stakeholders.
You will become part of a global ESP marketing organisation and together with the cross-divisional Elkem Customer Experience Center of Excellence (CX CoE), you will ensure both ESP business needs are met, as well as cross-divisional optimisation.
- Coordinate ESP digital marketing campaigns, based on global marketing strategy and calendar
- Coordinate ESP lead management process and measure campaign ROI
- Ensure Elkem Corporate Identity transition and future compliance in content creation
- Support the optimisation of marketing/advertising plan
- Support the execution of customer surveys, internal communications and other
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Communication/ International business area (or similar)
- Preferrable work experience in (digital) marketing field (1-3 years)
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Experience with digital marketing tools like content management system, marketing automation or CRM, as well as additional digital marketing certifications, is a plus
We are looking for a proactive colleague who is motivated by Elkem' ambitious goals for digitalisation, innovation, sustainability, and growth in future markets.
To succeed in the position, you must be energetic with a positive and flexible attitude. You have a commercial mindset; natural curiosity and you are a quick learner. Your excellent communication skills and ability to convey clear messages both in complex organisations and in marketing communication materials are vital for this position. You are eager to adopt and promote digital solutions.
The preferred work location is in Ridderkerk (Netherlands) but allows flexibility and partial home office.
The position reports to the Marketing Manager, Elkem Silicon Products.