Manager Back Office Revenue Accounting Operations – Nordic Markets
This position is placed in Back Office Europe & US (MFB) in the business area Markets & IT (M), which has 800 employees in Europe, South America, India and USA. M’s major activities are energy management for Statkraft’s asset fleet, analysis, trading & origination and IT.
MFB is the process engine for all commercial transactions, responsible for validation of the transactions, clearing and collaterals, contract settlements, billing, accruing, revenue accounting operation and EU Regulatory Reporting.
The Revenue Accounting Operations Department assures quality and correct implementation of Revenue Accounting principles within the Back-Office Operations. The department will ensure good and thorough quality controls on the Net Operating Revenues at portfolio, segments and company level.
- Ensure robust and cost-efficient processes within the Revenue Accounting- Back Office related processes.
- Identify and manage changes or new requirements related to Revenue Accounting Operations for Back Office for the Nordic market.
- Keep sound relationship and communication with different type of stakeholders.
- Providing knowledge and advice towards Back Office colleagues regarding revenue accounting principles and SAP developments
- Operate, document, maintain and develop the methods, tools and processes of the department in place.
- Inspire constant innovation in the Revenue Accounting Operations unit in Back Office.
- Follow up on the Revenues Control KPIs, Internal controls (BWISE) and engage the team in continuous improvement and new implementations.
- Ensure correct and accurate intercompany transactions reconciliations.
- Ensure correct postings in SAP after trades with subsidiaries.
- Perform specific task in the Nordic Market – accruals related to Nordic assets and imbalances.
- Reporting directly to Head of Back Office Revenue Accounting Operations Europe & US.
- University degree in accounting, controlling, business administration or economics.
- Good understanding of the Energy Markets and how to operationalize its products.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ work experience with Back Office Operation of physical power production, trading and origination in the Nordic Markets is an advantage.
- Knowledge of and experience with accounting processes. Good understanding of IFRS and local GAAP embedded in Back Office processes and tasks.
- Highly skilled in reconciliation and controls. You will be responsible for reconciling the volumes of the Nordic Hydro Power Plants for Statkraft. (Production vs Revenue).
- Experienced in designing and conceptualizing new processes and solutions for your area of competence.
- Support change and continuous development.
- Support and supervise different Statkraft Internal controls in the department.
- Fluent English and Norwegian languages, other Scandinavian language would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills. You will facilitate relevant meetings, audit talks and work cross functional with different departments in Statkraft.
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater