Kjemi og kjemisk Industri / Produksjon
Jotun has been present in the MEIA region (Middle East, India and Africa) since 1962. The region includes 18 legal entities that are committed to achieving the growth and profit ambitions of Jotun. Throughout our history, we have focused on providing our employees with meaningful and challenging work. We also offer our employees continuous learning and development opportunities, guided by our four values of Care, Loyalty, Respect and Boldness.
Jotun Abu Dhabi Ltd. was established in 1995 as one of the key markets within MEIA. The organization currently has a production facility and warehouse, with more than 140 employees. In order to support Jotun Abu Dhabi Ltd.’s ambitious market growth plans, we are looking for a Maintenance Technician. The position will be based in Abu Dhabi - Musaffah and will report to The Maintenance & Project Manager.
In this role, you are expected to maintain factory production machineries and equipments on optimum safe operational level by implementing an effective, preventive and proactive maintenance system to meet factory production output requirements.
- ITI Mechanical or Diploma Mechanical or Fresh Graduate - Mechanical
- Knowledge [ PLC ]. Plumbing experience is desirable
- High level of safety awareness
- Wide engineering and electrical experience
- IFS knowledge with English Language skills
- Worked in Manufacturing industry (preferably Paint industry )
- Adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high-quality results
- Creates a stable and re-assuring work atmosphere; supports and encourages team in difficult times; is firm and reliable
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Is aware of own strengths and limitations and pursues learning and career development opportunities
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Legg ut alle dine ledige jobber
- Bestill annonsering i alle kanaler
- Motta søknader ett sted
- Profesjonell søknadshåndtering
- Jobbmatch - 100.000+ kandidater
- Integrasjoner med HR og fag-systemer