Sted:India (Himachal Pradesh)
Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Arbeidssted:India (Himachal Pradesh)
Se her for andre jobber fra Statkraft AS
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, gas-fired power and district heating and is a global player in energy market operations. Statkraft has 4200 employees in more than 20 countries.
For our Hydro Power Plant Located In the state of Himachal Pradesh we are currently looking to hire
About TIDONG Operations (O&M) – The Tidong hydropower project is located on Tidong River, a tributary of Sutlej River, in district of Kinnaur, Himachal Pradesh, in north-western India. The planned installed capacity of plant is 150 MW, major Civil & Electro-Mechanical execution works are in advanced stage and are planned to be concluded by Q4 2020, after which commercial operation of plant will commence. Tidong was acquired by statkraft in 2018, owning 100 % shares in NSL Tidong Power Generation Private Limited, the acquisition is in line with Statkraft's strategy to develop renewable energy generation, building on Statkraft's more than 120 years of hydropower experience.
- Prepare work packages for every planned maintenance activities inclusive of repetitive maintenance.
- Plan and arrange activities related with equipment maintenance (annual and preventive) to enhance equipment and plant efficiency, targeting no / minimum production downtime.
- Plan & implement maintenance schedules and accordingly raise work orders on SAP system.
- Provide assistance / support to lead engineers for management of spares inventory and PM Lists for all equipment’s.
- Coordinate daily as well as weekly planning meetings related with maintenance.
- Provide technical assistance for supporting on-site maintenance activities.
- Support proactively all EH&S procedures and policies.
- Coordination with third party service providers for maintenance works.
- Be a support engineer to lead engineer of other packages, as and when required.
- B.Tech in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics (With minimum 10 year experience) in operation & maintenance of hydro plants.
- Managed Team of Engineers and technicians, working as section head for hydro plant equipment maintenance works for at least 2 years.
- Well conversant with planning of maintenance activities for hydro plant equipment.
- Hands on Knowledge of SAP/ERP is preferred.
- Professional and personal development in a multinational company experiencing strong growth.
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation.
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background.
- Competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes.
Expected start date: As soon as possible
Contact : Himanshu Puri (Plant Manager O&M)
Last date to submit applications: 3rd March 2020
Tidong Power Generation Pvt. Ltd.
Village Roowang, P.O. & Tehsil
Moorang Dt. Kinnaur HP - 172109
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 85.000 registrerte kandidater