Sted:Himachal Pradesh (India)
Stillingstype:Flexible Shift Pattern
Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Arbeidssted:Himachal Pradesh (India)
Se her for andre jobber fra Statkraft AS
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, gas-fired power and district heating and is a global player in energy market operations. Statkraft has 4200 employees in more than 20 countries.
For our Hydro Power Plant Located in Himachal Pradesh we are currently looking to hire a
The Tidong hydropower project is located on Tidong River, a tributary of Sutlej River, in district of Kinnaur, Himachal Pradesh, in north-western India. The planned installed capacity of plant is 150 MW, major Civil & Electro-Mechanical execution works are in advanced stage and are planned to be concluded by Q4 2020, after which commercial operation of plant will commence. Tidong was acquired by statkraft in 2018, owning 100 % shares in NSL Tidong Power Generation Private Limited, the acquisition is in line with Statkraft's strategy to develop renewable energy generation, building on Statkraft's more than 120 years of hydropower experience.
- Lead all maintenance processes and operations for hydro plant.
- Prepare annual budget for plant maintenance and track expenses incurred in plant maintenance.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards, aiming at zero breakdown.
- Create and implement maintenance procedures for plant equipments.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Lead daily, weekly, monthly planning meetings related with maintenance.
- Document and prepare progress reports and maintenance records.
- Preparation of service contracts for maintenance works outsourced to service providers.
- Provide technical assistance for supporting on-site maintenance activities.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- B.Tech in Mechanical (with minimum 10+ years experience) in operation & maintenance of hydro plants.
- Managed Team of engineers and technicians, with 3+ years of experience in managing hydro plant equipment’s.
- Hands on knowledge of SAP / ERP is preferred.
- Maintenance experience of Pelton Turbines is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional and personal development in a multinational company experiencing strong growth.
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation.
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background.
- Competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes.
Expected start date: As soon as possible
Contacts: Himanshu Puri (Plant Manager O&M)
Last date to submit applications: 3rd March 2020
Tidong Power Generation Pvt. Ltd
Village Moorang, P.O & Tehsil
Moorang Dt. Kinnaur HP -172109
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 85.000 registrerte kandidater