BedriftYara Norge AS, Yara Porsgrunn
Ønsket Språk:Norsk, Engelsk
Fylke:VESTFOLD OG TELEMARK
Se her for andre jobber fra Yara Norge AS, Yara Porsgrunn
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara Porsgrunn is a major production site for Yara International ASA. The plant manufactures more than three million tons of fertilizer yearly in addition to various products for industrial applications. The plant has three production areas; Ammonia, Nitric Acid and NPK/Calcium Nitrate.
Yara Porsgrunn has an annual turnover of about 7 billion NOK.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for maintenance in the Nitric Acid Area (SS0), and leads the department numbering 10 employees.
You will report to the Maintenance Manager Yara Porsgrunn and be part of the Maintenance Management Team.
- Lead and develop the Maintenance Department in Nitric Acid Area according to Yara safety, ethical, environmental and quality standards
- Continuous Improve reliability and performance of plant equipment
- Continue to optimize the scope of preventive maintenance
- Manage removal of costs drivers and technical challenges through systematic problem solving
- Manage investment budget in close cooperation with the Production Manager
- Follow up of contractors for the outsourced maintenance activities
- MSc/BSc in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant subject
- Min 5 years of relevant operational experience
- Systematic approach to development of maintenance processes, programs and own employees
- Good knowledge of SAP or relevant maintenance system
- Leadership skills and ambition to develop as a leader
- Experience in LEAN is an advantage
- Fluent in one Scandinavian language and English
Johanne Theie, Maintenance Manager – NPK/CN/MH, +47 958 98 682
Jorunn Solvi, HR Manager, + 47 958 11 945
Apply no later than: 01.03.2020
Knowledge grows through differences
Yara is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that creating a diverse and inclusive work environment is not only the right thing, but also the smart thing to do. To deliver on this, Yara has firmly anchored Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) as one of our top 7 strategic actions and has more than 400 employees worldwide involved in D&I ambassador networks.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater