Legal Process & Digitalization Coordinator (m/w/d)
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
Working in Legal
Statkraft Corporate Legal is on a major innovation path by streamlining processes, fostering digitalization, applying adequate (legal) technologies and using data-driven insights. The Legal Knowledge & Process Management team as part of Statkraft Corporate Legal holds responsibility for the above.
Management of contracts, relevant data and digital collaboration are critical success factors in this innovation journey. A key focus for the new role is to support the implementation of a contract lifecycle management (CLM) solution for contracts within the Markets business area of Statkraft.
Going forward the Legal Process & Digitalization Coordinator will have a coordinating and executing role within this framework. The tasks range from supporting in the establishment of new contract templates, aligning with legal and business departments on relevant clauses and data, coordinating relevant IT activities and support the CLM process owner in steadily improving the framework to keep pace with the business’ speed and ambitions.
Apart from these specific CLM related tasks the Legal Process & Digitalization Coordinator will support projects and initiatives in the area of Legal Technology and Digitalization.
- Manage projects and initiatives in digital transformation, legal innovation & technology, legal process optimization and automation and knowledge management
- Key responsibility: Support in the implementation of CLM-solution for Markets’ contracts
- Manage CLM process and tool implementations from concept to deployment, identifying continuous improvement opportunities
- Function as super-user of the CLM-tool, accountable for guiding, onboarding and training of users
- Responsible for the Product “Contract Lifecycle Management Tool” strategically and operationally
- Coordinate cross-functional cooperation within the CLM process (Legal, IT, Business); especially represents the user community towards the product development team in IT and the vendor
- Administration of contracts/ contract repositories
- University/Master’s degree in business administration, legal area, IT or similar
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), preferably with Apttus/ Conga
- In-depth knowledge of legal and cross-departmental processes to enable lean and automated process solutions
- Sound experience with workflows and workflow vulnerabilities
- Ambition to digitize and automate processes and systems in the legal department and beyond
- Exposure to energy trading or similar environment is an advantage
- Strong coordination and collaboration skills, with an ability to effectively influence decisions, direction and outcomes
- Excellent communication skills in English.
What we offer:
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. We have 125 years of unrivalled expertise in creating the technologies that put ecosystems, communities and our environment first. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation including Linkedin Learning and inspiring leaderships program like IMD
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave and work life balance principles
- Being part of a company proudly certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.