Energi- og vannforsyning
Competitive salary + excellent Benefits + Bonus
If you are an experienced Legal Counsel in Spain, then we want to hear from you.
You will be responsible for providing full legal support during the development, construction and operation of utility-scale renewable energy projects. Reporting to the Head of Legal in Spain, this role can be based in Valencia, Spain. Joining Statkraft in this vital role means realising the potential of renewable energy and making a positive impact on our planet.
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
What we are looking for:
- Full support during the development, construction and operation of utility-scale renewable energy projects
- Supporting the Development and Asset Management departments providing support during the permitting process and being responsible to negotiate, draft and conclude all relevant project documents, including land rights contracts, common facilities agreements, collaboration agreements with municipalities, etc.
- Supporting the Operations department on relevant specific issues during construction, as well as negotiating, drafting, concluding and managing EPC, O&M, BOS/BOP and supply contracts and other relevant contracts during construction and operation of the projects
- Participating in M&A transactions of the projects, including due diligence processes and drafting, negotiating and concluding all transaction documents.
- Providing legal advice to support other departments in the business, including Sustainability, Finance and HR
- Performing other administrative and management duties related to the practice of law, including providing corporate legal support for SPVs
- Graduado en Derecho and a Master’s degree from a Spanish university related to an area of law relevant to this role (or being “Licenciado en Derecho”)
- At least 3 years of experience in the energy or construction sector and in two or more of the key activities and responsibilities
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Interest in energy sector and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills and great team player
What we offer:
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.