BedriftHÖEGH LNG AS
Bransje:Reiseliv og opplevelser
Se her for andre jobber fra HÖEGH LNG AS
Legal & Compliance Assistant
We are accepting online application for Legal & Compliance Assistant for Höegh LNG Services ROHQ - Manila located in Makati City, Philippines. The role is responsible in providing support for the Legal & Compliance team re: finance/budget management, global data governance/records management, knowledge management, vendor management, paralegal function and administrative tasks.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the annual L&C budgeting and forecasting process as the primary interface between Finance and L&C, and regularly update and monitor the budget to effectively control costs and reconcile period end activities.
- Oversee billing system for submission and approval of law firm, corporate service providers and other L&C service provider invoices, including submission of matter accruals.
- Monitor enterprise wide legal spend and prepare quarterly L&C cost reports.
Global Data Governance/Records Management
- Assist in creating and maintaining a records management program including a record retention schedule, policies and processes.
- Registrar and custodian of legal and corporate documents and agreements in the electronic archiving system.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a physical legal archive.
- Initiate document/records internal audit to ensure proper control and policy adherence in legal records management.
- Coordinates with process owners, for the correction and preventive action required in case of non-conformities in the document management system.
- Provide administrative support to Legal & Compliance operations by attending QA calibration sessions, and similar meetings to become updated with the latest concerns in relation to the continuous improvement of document and records management compliance.
- Develop and maintain a central global process to organize legal documents in support to the legal team in performing their responsibilities at the highest possible level of effectiveness and efficiency.
- Prepare and update an overview of contracts and other legal matters/documents as requested by the Legal team.
- Facilitate an environment in which internal attorneys and other staff share information, provide strong analytics to guide vendor selection and rate approval.
- Participate in outside counsel/corporate service provider/other vendor negotiations and lead the on-boarding process.
- Oversee vendor rates, billing and compliance with department and company policies and billing guidelines.
- Act as the point of contact of the vendors in billing and collection related queries and other document requests.
- Manage reporting and analyses of outside legal services and spend.
- Prepare performance scorecards for main law firms.
- Assist the legal team as requested in (i) reviewing minor agreements; (ii) in relation to executing and closing business transactions and (iii) the preparation of legal and transactional documents
General Operations and Administration Support
- Liaise with other functional groups to address departmental needs in a timely basis.
- Assist with financiers’ Know Your Customer (KYC) requests
- Assist the compliance team with compliance related matters.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically while managing the details, and to make clear recommendations
- Proven negotiation skills, and are comfortable dealing with all levels of our organization
- Strong organizational, project management, and execution skills
- Proactive approach to recognizing needs, anticipating issues, and solving problemsProficiency in English, both written and oral.
- You identify yourself with Höegh LNG`s values: Innovative, competent, committed and reliable.
- Ability to work with people in several geographical locations and time zones
Online application will be accepted until 1st March 2021.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater