Learning & Development Specialist
“We Move for All to Grow” is our purpose at DFDS. Our Learning and Development department is key here. We are responsible for designing, developing, and implementing concepts and training to support continuous people and leadership development for all our DFDS employees to Grow. We are working hard to ensure that we have the competencies and capabilities to support the growth journey we are on.
Join our diverse team!
You will be part of a diverse team of engaged colleagues working with Learning and Development (L&D) in Copenhagen as well as in our regions around Europe. We work cross-functionally and collaborate closely with the local L&D and HR Business Partner communities. You will be located at our beautiful headquarters in Nordhavn, Copenhagen right next to the waterfront, where our ferries depart.
Help shaping the workforce of tomorrow
You will drive our employee engagement activities, support our digital learning strategy, and ensure our development offerings are reaching more broadly. You will also be responsible for designing and facilitating development activities across DFDS. All in all, your main responsibilities will be:
- Driving our employee engagement activities, hereunder creating a new process for measuring and working with engagement
- Supporting the digital learning strategy and helping to define post-COVID-19 learning methods
- Creating a toolbox of development offerings for employees and managers to ensure a broader offering, wider reach and optimize our use of digital solutions
- Developing and facilitating relevant training activities hereunder train-the-trainer for local L&D and HRBPs
- Staying updated on new trends and best practices on people development and engagement
You come along with a master’s degree in HRM, Psychology or Business Administration combined with at least 5 years of experience working both strategically and operationally in a large international company. Here, it is important that you have experience working with the process and implementation of engagement surveys and have strong project management skills.
You should furthermore be able to tick off most of the following competencies:
- Facilitation experience in an international context
- International oriented and strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in working in a large international organization
- Digital savvy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
We are looking forward to meeting you!
If you find the job interesting, please submit your CV and application in English. Please send your application as soon as possible as we will evaluate applications and invite for interviews on an ongoing basis. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Please contact Head of Learning & Development Jesper Randlev Nielsen at +45 2990 5687or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the position. The position will be filled as soon as possible.
DFDS is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, and citizenship.
- Legg ut alle dine ledige jobber
- Bestill annonsering i alle kanaler
- Motta søknader ett sted
- Profesjonell søknadshåndtering
- Jobbmatch - 100.000+ kandidater
- Integrasjoner med HR og fag-systemer