Bransje:Olje og gass Industri / Produksjon
Land:UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Se her for andre jobber fra Dno ASA
Lead Technical Safety Engineer
DNO is a Norwegian oil and gas operator focused on the Middle East region and the North Sea. Founded in 1971, DNO is Norway’s oldest oil company. With a leading position in terms of reserves and production in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, DNO produces around 110,000 barrels of oil per day from the flagship Tawke field.
Lead Technical Safety Engineer is responsible for providing specialist advice, safety related input and support to Projects on technical Health, Safety and Environmental engineering aspects to design, operational processes, and project team’s activities.
• Update and maintain DNO Kurdistan HSE Design Standards.
• Ensuring compliance to safety codes, standards, operating procedures and other safety associated rules and regulations during all phases of the project design and facilities commissioning.
• Safety & risk study tracking and close out.
• Lead and/or participate in project safety & risk studies including but not limited to HAZOP / HAZID/ QRA/ PTR /SIL / & Technical Safety Audits.
• Participate in Constructability and Operability reviews.
• Consequence modeling using PHAST.
• Process hazard analyses.
• Risk assessment studies.
• Safety system modifications design.
• Reliability modeling.
• Safety Integrity Level (SIL) determinations.
• Management of changes management. This will also cover Fire and Explosion hazard management as well as process safety.
• Coordination with other DNO project discipline engineering team members and other internal stakeholders.
• Support effective handover and closure of projects and contracts – delivery of Safety Critical Elements.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
• Technical academic background,
• >15 years of experience from large capital expenditure (capex) projects, preferably within the oil and gas industry. At least 5 years as a successful Lead Technical Safety Engineer.
• Have a wide range of technical skills and experience but shall have knowledge of practical process techniques and equipment typically 2 & 3 phase separation, crude stabilization, H2S removal and process control techniques.
• Familiar with the design, setting up and mobilization of capex projects and their subsequent execution to successful completion.
• Skilled in Asset Integrity and Process Safety Management.
• Familiar with international HSE engineering design standards.
• Solid experience of industry standard software tools, in particular Hazard Management Software tools (IE. HazLog, Fred, Phast & Phast Risk, etc.)
• Proven capability in conducting Safety & Risk studies including but not limited to HAZOP / HAZID/ QRA/ PTR /SIL / & Technical Safety Audits.
• Excellent communication skills when working with cross functional teams within the office to provide safety related input to projects.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to grasp complex issues and convey their resolution to project stakeholders.
• Able to effectively balance the technical and business related perspectives of the project.
• Hands-on, down-to-earth, practical approach, contributes personally to solve problems and get things done with a sense of urgency.
• Resilient in the face of adversity and uncertainty.
The role reports to Engineering Manager and is based in Dubai office. The work schedule will be Sunday to Thursday 8AM to 5PM on a continuous contract.
Interested candidates with the required qualifications & experience mentioned in the description above kindly apply using a PDF version of the resume.
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 75.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier