Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Lead Hardware Engineer
Automation & Control Engineering Global Customer support
Are you a highly skilled Engineer with passion for the maritime industry? Then you might be the one we are looking for!
We are seeking a Lead Hardware Engineer who wants to make a significant impact on our costumers’ operations. In this role you will be a part of an international and highly skilled team, where you will have the opportunity to work closely with our customers in Lifecycle & Performance projects. We are seeking you that can look for opportunities in our product portfolio and do your best to ensure we deliver world class on every occasion.
- Act as Hardware Responsible in Upgrades & Modification projects
- Ensure Hardware delivery
- Make technical solutions for customers worldwide
- Support with Sales
- Train and follow up on new HW Engineers
- Coordinate tasks for your product responsibility
- Responsible for one of KMs products in an international and highly skilled team
Qualifications and experience
- Engineer (BSc/M.Sc) or relevant technical education/experience
- Fluent written and spoken English and Norwegian language
- 3-4 years’ experience from Marine DP/thruster or Marine Automation/safety systems
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
- focus on bottom-line results, identify potential risks, and monitor the financial impact of own activities
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve set goals
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- demonstrate specialist knowledge in own area
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future. We offer hybrid work solution
Point of contact
John Ragnar Stenersen - Manager
Sindre Tamlag Jordansen - Coordinator
*Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Global Customer Support division is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
Protechting people and planet