Sted:Himachal Pradesh (India)
Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Arbeidssted:Himachal Pradesh (India)
Se her for andre jobber fra Statkraft AS
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, gas-fired power and district heating and is a global player in energy market operations. Statkraft has 4200 employees in more than 20 countries.
For our Hydro Power Plant Located In the state of Himachal Pradesh we are currently looking to hire
About TIDONG Operations (O&M) – The Tidong hydropower project is located on Tidong River, a tributary of Sutlej River, in district of Kinnaur, Himachal Pradesh, in north-western India. The planned installed capacity of plant is 150 MW, major Civil & Electro-Mechanical execution works are in advanced stage and are planned to be concluded by Q4 2020, after which commercial operation of plant will commence. Tidong was acquired by statkraft in 2018, owning 100 % shares in NSL Tidong Power Generation Private Limited, the acquisition is in line with Statkraft's strategy to develop renewable energy generation, building on Statkraft's more than 120 years of hydropower experience.
- Responsible for Operation & Maintenance of 220 KV High voltage Equipment’s, (i.e. Generator Transformer, Gas insulated Switchgear, Pothead yard Equipment and Transmission line).
- Responsible for Inventory Management of the assigned systems.
- Preparation of Local operating procedures in line to statutory regulations / requirements of state and centre government, pertaining to hydro plant high voltage equipment operations in India, prior to plant commercial operation declaration.
- Responsible for Work order generation (On SAP), PTW and LOTO of assigned systems.
- Coordination with third party service providers for assigned packages.
- Maintenance planning and Preparation of annual maintenance records for assigned systems.
- Be a support engineer to lead engineer of other packages, as and when required.
- Be a Shift engineer for plant operation as and when required.
- Diploma in Electrical (With minimum 10 Years of Experience) / B.Tech in Electrical (With minimum 8 year experience) in high voltage equipment operation and maintenance of hydro plants.
- Managed Team of Engineers / Technicians, working as Lead engineer for high voltage equipment’s for at least 2 years.
- Well conversant with regulatory framework and operating procedures of high voltage equipment operation.
- Hands on knowledge of SAP/ERP is preferred.
- Professional and personal development in a multinational company experiencing strong growth.
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation.
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background.
- Competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes.
Expected start date: As soon as possible
Contact : Himanshu Puri (Plant Manager O&M)
Last date to submit applications: 3rd March 2020
Tidong Power Generation Pvt. Ltd.
Village Roowang, P.O. & Tehsil
Moorang Dt. Kinnaur HP – 172109
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 85.000 registrerte kandidater