Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Kongsberg Maritime (KM) is an international company with job opportunities worldwide, and you are welcome to Automation & Control PMO department.
We are today market leaders in several areas within the maritime/offshore automation industry. Offshore Automation Projects deliver design, construction, procurement, installation, and life cycle information related to the products.
PMO department is searching for a LCI Coordinator with relevant experience to strengthen our team with a new college, preferably with some experience from similar tasks.
You will work with all members in the project teams in addition to achieve good working relationship with our clients.
- The LCI Coordinator will have the overall responsibility for coordinating technical information throughout the project and the formal handover to the Client according to procedures and client requirements.
- Implement efficient methods and procedures for handling LCI deliverables (such as: documentation, tags, data in different systems) in close collaboration with project members to ensure that client requirements are met.
- Develop and follow up LCI strategy and/or procedures in close collaboration with project managers and or project planners.
- Execute professional support/guidance to project members regarding LCI requirements.
- Report LCI progress and status on a regular basis.
- Identify and follow up LCI related risks.
- Be the LCI Sentral point of contact towards client and suppliers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Technical and/or commercial education BSc or similar, or higher education. Relevant experience can compensate for formal education
- Good knowledge and experience with relevant LCI requirements and standards are an advantage
- Self driven, open minded and proactive team player seeking challenges regarding variously different projects
- Knowledge of databases such as ProArc, PIMS, STID, ProCoSys, EqHub, TIE, is an advantage.
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Norwegian, good communication and presentation skills.
You are able to:
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- comply to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
- be aware of own strengths and limitations and pursue learning
What we can offer
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future. Possibilities for Hybrid Working (combination of company work location and home office).
Point of contact
Birthe Bakka Rist, Automation and Control +47 936 24 116
Our Automation & Control division develops technology, products, and solutions applicable for maritime vessels, offshore production units, and fisheries & aquaculture. We look at the ocean space as our operating area where we deliver a wide range of products and services. Our deliveries ranges from single products to fully integrated systems and solutions. Automation & Control serve a wide range of market segments. Through our comprehensive portfolio of offerings Automation & Control has been recognized as a world leader in our core markets for the last decades.
Kongsberg Maritime is a technology pioneer, enabling a more sustainable future for our oceans. Our zero-emission integrated technologies advance the maritime industry and solve our customers' toughest problems. With unmatched competence, domain knowledge, innovation, and market reach, we are the trusted maritime partner. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 35 countries
Protechting people and planet