(Junior) Risk Analyst Market Access (m/f/d)
In Germany Statkraft has, since 1999, been an active trader of power, gas, renewable and emission certificates and a broad range of structured products. We are one of the leading players and service providers in managing distributed energy generation.
What we do:
Statkraft is the market leader in integrating renewables in Germany and the UK. In total, Statkraft manages over 15.000 MW of renewable capacity across Europe. This means trading on the wholesale markets with forecasted production volumes to manage the price risks as far as possible. The market risk team plays an active role in analyzing, measuring, communicating and managing these risks to contribute to the successful operation of Statkraft’s portfolio.
- Learning on the job: If you don’t have any relevant professional experience, you will be rapidly introduced to all aspects of risk management of renewable energy portfolios in various European markets. You will be part of a dynamic team of risk experts, experiencing a steep learning curve.
- Responsibility: You will take over responsibility for independent evaluation, monitoring and communication of value creation and market risk from Statkraft’s renewable generation portfolios across Europe.
- Make an impact: Right from the beginning, you will be able to influence our process design, systems and internal routines in highly professional and operative surroundings.
- Creativity: You will develop and implement new risk management and monitoring approaches for new markets, products and business strategies. You will work closely together with our market access department, responsible for managing renewable portfolios across Europe. This business brings new challenges to be solved in the risk management team together with the trading departments, creating innovative approaches for assessing the risk of renewable energy trading.
- Innovation: You will analyze new product ideas before entering the market. Your responsibility is to provide transparency on the risks being taken in our daily business, in which you will be the main interface towards key internal stakeholders, such as senior management. Your input on the risk picture will help structuring the product in the best way for Statkraft.
- Digitalization: Contribute to the development and automation of reports and the corresponding processes within the team. Use the access to databases to create risk analysis for all relevant markets and products by means of Python.
- Above average university degree in Finance, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering or another quantitative study
- First coding and programming experience (e.g. Python, Matlab or R)
- Proactive team player with integrity
- Good communication skills and confident approach towards internal stakeholders
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
This position is suitable for candidates with prior experience in energy markets or risk management, as well as talented graduates with an interest in renewable energy.
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Note that applications can also be submitted in German.
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 75.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier