Junior Finance Business Partner
The DFDS Group offers European Shipping and Logistics solutions since 1866. The group operates in two divisions: the Shipping Division (Operating shipping routes for Passengers & Freight and Terminals) and one for Logistics (Door to door transport solutions). DFDS has 7500 employees in 21 countries, and revenue is about EUR 1.85 billion. The company is headquartered in Copenhagen and is listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen.
DFDS Logistics N.V is now Looking for a JR. Finance Business Partner
This is a business-related admin position and functions as a liaison between (local) finance, business finance and our finance service center (FSC) located in Poznan, Poland.
This position is based in Ghent.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contact with supplier/customers, mainly related to invoicing; POD/self-bill; accounts payable & receivable queries either from FSC or external.
- Blocking self-bill without POD, contact haulier if needed,
- Handling paper invoices still received locally & help convincing suppliers to send them straight to the FSC
- reconciling supplier statements
- coding of the non-costreg invoices
- supplier account creation demands,
- petty cash, manual payment requests
- statistical mandatory financial reporting
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- Experience within a transport/logistics environment is a plus
- Highly skilled use of Office software packages
- Self starter.
- Ability to work independently.
- Service minded.
- Takes initiative and has got a high drive and sense of urgency to get things done.
- Drive and motivation to deal with a wide range of tasks
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater