Junior Business Developer
Energi- og vannforsyning
Renewable Energy Sector
Madrid or Valencia, Spain
Competitive Salary + excellent Benefits + Bonus
Are you a Junior Business Developer with experience in the renewable energy sector? If you’ve got experience originating energy projects of any kind, then you could help solve the climate crisis with Statkraft. This is your chance to contribute promoting sustainability and innovation, realise the potential of renewable energy and make a positive impact on our planet.
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution and we need your help in doing that. With us, you’ll shape and build a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
Working in Business Development
From helping to run advanced renewable power plants, developing the technologies that power EV charging infrastructures, to supporting our business solutions and corporate functions. With Statkraft, you’ll be working and collaborating alongside other technology and digital experts to innovate, maintain and provide the world with renewable energy.
As a Junior Business Developer in the Business Development team, you will:
- Manage solar, wind and innovation projects (storage, hybrid products and hydrogen) from identification of potential projects through to the development phase
- Evaluate the economic and technical feasibility of projects
- Manage all engineering studies, specialized studies, and the environmental impact assessment of the projects
- Secure all necessary lands through land lease agreements, with external land consultants
- Manage and coordinate with all project stakeholders
- Request grid access and maintain relationships with government bodies
- Close cooperation with other units of the group
As a Junior Business Developer your will have the essential skills to future-proof our business and renewable energy solutions. We are looking for:
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Accurate and structured working method with an emphasis on details
- Good team-player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercial drive and motivation to build the business
- Knowledge of renewables site identification, environmental expertise and/or technical engineering will be considered as a plus
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- A degree in a related field
What we offer:
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. We have 125 years of unrivalled expertise in creating the technologies that put ecosystems, communities and our environment first. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- A very competitive and flexible benefit package
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation including Linkedin Learning and inspiring leaderships program like IMD
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
We’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.