Investment Manager E-Mobility (m/f/d)
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
You will be part of the asset management and strategy team in Statkraft’s ‘New Business’ unit. ‘New Business’ is Statkraft’s unit for development of new business from the green energy transition, and develops business both organically and through M&A.
As Investment Manager for E-mobility you will be a key driver in management and development of Statkraft’s investment in the E-mobility company Mer, and you will contribute in execution of an active ownership agenda to maximize value creation. You will lead work on ownership strategy, corporate governance, financing, restructuring and M&A, and contribute in development of company strategy and performance improvement.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Drive the development of Statkraft’s ownership strategy, corporate governance, and strategies for financing of the company.
- Review structural and strategic options in the market and actively look for consolidation opportunities strengthening the market position and robustness of the investment in Mer
- Conduct analyses of company value, profitability, and performance, and monitor and report on development.
- Monitor market trends, competitors, frame conditions and regulation
- Create and follow up a strategic agenda for development- and improvement. Have an ongoing dialogue with the company and a continuously updated view on key levers to maximize value and strengthen performance.
- Actively support the Mer board and Mer CEO in strategic development and governance of Mer.
- Help Mer to be run as a separate and autonomous company, yet under the corporate umbrella of Statkraft so that our ownership is well managed in all aspects
We look for an experienced Investment Manager (m/f/d) with the essential skills to future-proof our business and renewable energy solutions within E-Mobility. That includes:
- Master/university degree in business, economy, engineering or science
- Minimum 3-5 years experience from corporate finance, management consulting or private equity.
- Self-driven and strong commercial mindset with analytical approach
- Curious and creative mindset, but also willing to prioritize
- High knowledge and experience within strategy, business development and M&A execution, preferably within the energy sector
- Excellent team-player with very good communication skills, enjoying building networks internally and externally and the ability to champion the company and interests of Statkraft
- Able to travel to meet with potential customers and equity partners
What we offer
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. We have 125 years of unrivalled expertise in creating the technologies that put ecosystems, communities and our environment first. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation including Linkedin Learning and inspiring leaderships program like IMD
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave and work life balance principles
- The chance to enjoy a break and change of scenery in one of our amazing Statkraft cabins across the country
Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.