Sted:Düsseldorf / London / Oslo
Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Arbeidssted:Düsseldorf / London / Oslo
Se her for andre jobber fra Statkraft AS
International Corporate PPA Business Coordinator (m/f/d)
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
What we do:
The primary objective of the Trading & Origination Strategy team (MTX) is to advise the SVP on strategic issues impacting Statkraft's European Trading & Origination organization (MT). As such, the team is heavily involved in the implementation of the Customer Business pillar of Statkraft's 2025 Corporate strategy; our activities play a significant role in enabling the growth of Statkraft's market integrator activities.
Our work is generally delivered in project setups, requires close interaction with senior managers & commercial units within and beyond our Markets & IT (M) Business Area, and comes with high standard expectations.
As a unit supporting our regional Origination teams, MTX is also set to take on additional pan-European responsibilities to be delivered on a continuous basis such as management of Statkraft's Key Account Management structure and development of our pan-European green customer strategy.
We are looking to grow our team with a position to strengthen the team project delivery capacity and take on a leading role in the development, implementation and delivery of our international corporate PPA business strategy.
As coordinator of MT’s international corporate PPA business, your role will consist of two parts:
1 - Lead the development, implementatoin & continuous improvement of MT's European corporate PPA business startegy; support to regional origination teams in its delivery
- Analyse the international corporate PPA market, with a core focus on pan-European activities: understand market trends, customer product needs and new structures in the market
- Identify, analyse and prioritize potential target companies based on global databases (BNEF, RE-100, SBTs etc.)
- In partnership with our Marketing team and corporate messaging, create marketing strategies and materials supporting an efficient growth of the business
- Ensure alignment and integration of MT’s international corporate PPA business with other Statkraft units/functions, e.g., commercial teams outside Europe, Corporate
- Develop MTX into the central corporate PPA knowledge hub within Statkraft, providing transparency and knowledge exchange on established news, studies, customer needs and new products in the market
- In coordination with our KAMs and origination teams, manage the relevant external stakeholders –including the generation of new leads by engaging with relevant industry alliances, NGOs and Sustainability consultancies
- Provide insights and recommendation to our KAMs and regional origination teams for attendance of relevant industry events
2 - Develop Statkraft's RfX hub
- Act as a hub gathering, qualifying and forwarding RfX (RfIs, RfPs) requests received from corporates & consultants/platforms
- Support Statkraft in answering RfX, strive for continuous process improvement
- Be the primary interface to RfP platforms; own MT’s roadmap
This position will imply close collaboration with MTX Vice Presiedent, Trading & Origination management and our marketing team. As part of the MTX team you will naturally be included on strategic projects that fall within the groups remit.
- University degree in engineering, sustainability, business or similar
- 5+ years of professional work experience with relevant industry knowledge
- Strategy background either within a consultancy or NGO
- Knowledge of/first-hand experience of the Corporate PPA market and general corporate sustainability trends is an advantage
- Proven project management and process improvement skills
- Strong networking & stakeholder management skills
- Strong commercial mind-set and high level of initiative and motivation
- Self-driven with excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English proficiency is required, additional languages are welcome
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation. The position is based in either Düsseldorf, London or Oslo, depending on preference.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater