Intern / Working student - Quantitative Risk Analyst (f/m/d)
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
What we do:
In addition to being a leading renewable energy integrator, Statkraft is also active in proprietary trading of energy commodities with trading desks in Amsterdam, Düsseldorf, London, Oslo and Stockholm. The market risk team plays a central role in analyzing, measuring, managing and communicating the risks associated with all trading and market making activities of Statkraft.
- Learning on the job: If you don’t have any relevant experience you will be rapidly introduced to all aspects of risk management of energy commodities in various European markets. You will experience a steep learning curve
- Make an impact: Right from the beginning, you will be able to influence our process design, systems and internal routines in a highly professional and operative surrounding.
- Creativity: Assist indeveloping and implementing risk management and monitoring approaches for new markets, commodities and business strategies in close collaboration with the front office departments.
- Digitalization: Contribute to the development and automation of reports and the corresponding processes by generating dashboards of relevant risk analytics. Use the access to databases to create risk analysis for all relevant markets and products using python.
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s degree in a STEM-related field of study (finance, economics, econometrics, statistics, mathematics, physics or equivalent quantitative discipline)
- Strong programming affinity (preferably in Python) and solid math and statistical skills
- Experience with time series analysis, financial and statistical modeling are an advantage
- A proactive mindset and an independent way of working
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Fair remuneration (on an hourly basis for working students)
For working students: The working time can be organized flexibly within the week (on hourly basis) up to 20 hours per week.
For interns: The internship is full time for a time period of preferably 6 months.
Please be informed that we are looking for applicants who are enrolled at a university during the whole engagement period of minimum one year. Applications can be sent either in English or in German.
For us, the creative ideas of our committed and ambitious employees make the difference. Do you want to be part of tomorrow's energy world and share your passion for risk management with us? Are you in the mood for an energetic time with exciting tasks? Then we look forward to your online application! Please apply via our online portal.
Please note that this position is only open to registered students. Have you already completed your studies? We are always looking for outstanding graduates for our Risk Management teams.
- Legg ut alle dine ledige jobber
- Bestill annonsering i alle kanaler
- Motta søknader ett sted
- Profesjonell søknadshåndtering
- Jobbmatch - 100.000+ kandidater
- Integrasjoner med HR og fag-systemer