Intern / Working Student (m/f/d) in New Business
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
What we do:
Statkraft New Business is responsible for identifying and developing new profitable business initiatives within electrification and decarbonisation. The team evaluates market leads and develops testable propositions that can profitably scale.
- Conduct technology and market desktop research and prepare analysis of new market opportunities.
- Support the New Business team with running innovation and ideation workshops
- Assist with communication content creation for the new business team
- Ongoing university studies with a major in engineering, sciences, IT, business or finance
- Generalist skills in quantitative analysis, research, and report and presentation drafting
- Specific skills in one of the following areas, IT, Legal, Finance, Graphic Design, Energy Policy
- Knowledge of energy related markets and technologies is a plus.
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive renumeration (on hourly basis for working students)
For working students: The working time can be organized flexibly within the week (on hourly basis) up to 20 hours per week
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.